Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hey, black girl!

I have to write like I have to breathe. I ended my last blog because it was time and now, I MUST blog again. I'm like a crack fiend but instead of crack, my drug of choice is script, getting out my thoughts. If I don't, I'll burst and we don't want that, do we? Who would do the clean-up?

So, what is 'Hey, black girl!' about? Who knows? I'm gonna play it by ear. One thing is for sure, it'll be good. I did the whole 'single woman' blog, so that's out.  I won't be blogging about being single (unless, it's relevant, of course). I have other blogs that talk about traveling and the madness that I came across at the airport-those will still be up and running. I figured I needed to start a blog about things that come to mind that I have questions about or things that people tend to want to talk to me about. So, technically, this blog is for both you and me so I expect some participation, yes?  I give; you give. Sharing is caring, after all. 

You ready!? I am. Let's do it!

Thanks for stopping by. Please join my blog and please spread the word via Facebook or Twitter. I can use all the support I can get. 




1 Love,

Black Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment